Monday, December 24, 2012

HBRC Day 9-Favorite Book with a Christmas Theme or Setting

Would love to hear of some holiday books that you have read this year or in the past that are  your favorite. Leave a comment and if you post on your own blog leave the address and we will check it out! Sadly I(Julie) have not read any Christmas books this year. I have several waiting on my Kindle but have not had time to do much reading during the holidays. Here is a picture of my Christmas tree just to help this post look a bit more festive!


6 comments:

  1. My book club chose to read holiday books for our December read. It's one of my favorite things to do every December. I'm currently reading Mistletoe and Mayhem by Kate Kingsbury which is a Christmas Victorian mystery. Here's my post about my favorite Christmas read: http://bookladysbooknotes.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/hbrc-2012-catch-up-days-7-8-and-9/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! Thanks for leaving the link to your blog, I went and checked it out...woo hoo! You caught up with all of the days! Excellent!

      Delete
  2. I actually haven't read any Christmas books this year, so I picked one I enjoyed in the past.

    http://mstanley77.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-break-reading-challenge-day-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked my all-time favorite, which I re-read annually, but also added in one I think was Christmas-y. . .you will have to help me remember!
    http://kristinehallways.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-break-reading-challenge-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly I couldn't help you Kristine as I have never read either of the books you chose :)

      Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Julie and Karin are anxious to hear what you have to say. Leave a comment.

 
BLOG DESIGN © DESIGNS BY BARBARA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.