Wednesday, December 21, 2011

HBRC Day 6 - Book Title Synonyms

What you have to do is this - figure out the title of the book by the synonyms I used for them. (I apologize in advance for how silly these probably are, but really, my creativity only goes so far.) Do the best you can.  The person with the most correct answers wins. If there is a tie, Julie and I will draw names out of a hat.

Fill out the Google form below in order to be eligible for the prize.


I'll post the answers after the winner is announced.


1. INTERSTATE TO HADES
2. THE UNENDING GRIN
3. FEMALE ABDUCTED
4. CARDINAL MITTEN
5. FIBBER
6. THE UNENDING SMOOCH
7. THE STERLING CUTLASS
8. ASSASSIN ITALIAN FOOD
9. MURKY EXISTENCE
10. SMALL MALE SIBLING


No comments:

Post a Comment

Julie and Karin are anxious to hear what you have to say. Leave a comment.

 
BLOG DESIGN © DESIGNS BY BARBARA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.