Saturday, February 27, 2010

Edifying Meets Edgy Halfway - COFFEEHOUSE ANGEL by Suzanne Selfors

Coffeehouse Angel is on my "favorites" list. I actually think I ranked it one of my top 10 of
2009 reads. It is a great example of a very good book that doesn't stoop to using language or sex to keep a students
attention. It has friendship issues, family relationship issues and romance in it. I found it delightful and very "sigh" worthy! I recommend it quite frequently to students.

COFFEEHOUSE ANGEL is a light-hearted tale of love and friendship. Suzanne Selfors uses wonderful language to describe the small town and its quirky inhabitants. The reader easily feels like one of the family and will want to organize a campaign to save Anna’s Old World Scandinavian Coffeehouse. OH! Coffeehouse Angel was #6 on my Top 9 of 2009 List.

Do you want to win a copy? If so, fill out the form below. Be sure to enter by March 7, 2010 at Midnight (CST).


2 comments:

  1. i haven't read this book. *fingers crossed* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,

    I just gave you an award at:
    http://mysterysuspence.blogspot.com/2010/03/special-announcement-awards.html

    Thank you,
    A.F. Heart

    ReplyDelete

Julie and Karin are anxious to hear what you have to say. Leave a comment.

 
BLOG DESIGN © DESIGNS BY BARBARA ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.